Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Newest $100,000 Victims Craig and Karolyn Johnson Have Set-Up a Web Site -- 'Welcome to Jaguar Central, home of the scam/ con artists MIKE & CHERYL CUMMINS'

Welcome to Jaguar Central, home of the scam/ con artists MIKE & CHERYL CUMMINS
http://www.jaguarcentral.8k.com/

The Johnson's have submitted a letter to Jaguar Clubs North America (JCNA) regarding their interaction with Mike and Cheryl Cummins, the Cummins using fraudulent JCNA credentials to commit fraud and theft:

From: F. Karolyn Verville [mailto:verville@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2009 11:44 AM
To: 'skennedy@jcna.com'
Subject: Jaguar Central Inc.

Mr. Kennedy,

It is with great despair that I am writing to you today.  I did business with Jaguar Central Inc (AKA Mike & Cheryl Cummins). Here are their details :

535 S. Magnolia
Ontario, CA 91762
(909) 983-3040

The ONLY reason why I did business with them is because they said that they were Members of the Boards of Directors at JCNA.  Your organization is very reputable, and we believed they were part of it. They also told me that Cheryl (his wife) was a judge in many auctions, and that himself was also a judge.

He lured me into buying 3 cars from him : Rolls Royce Bentley 1956, Jaguar 1966, and a Mercedez 1964. I gave him $100,000 in CASH. Yes, he did give me a receipt.  He was supposed to restore them, and sell them in auctions (like Russo & Steele), and we were to split profits.  8 months later, I still don’t have the cars, and I still have not seen my money !

When I made a google search under “Jaguar Central Inc” I saw all the fraud and car theft reports made against them, and I couldn’t believe my eyes!  I thought that you should know that they use your name in order to lure poor victims.

Please, if there are anything that can be done against them, please go ahead and do it !

Thank you for talking the time to read my email.

Have a great day,

Sadly,

Craig and Karolyn Verville-Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment