Tuesday, August 25, 2009

PissedConsumer.com www.pissedconsumer.com -- David Lichtman's Story, Misrepresentation, Fraud and Theft by Jaguar Central, aka RCM Restorations, Mike Cummins, Cheryl Cummins

See http://jaguar-central-inc.pissedconsumer.com/paid-62-2c500-for-jaguar-company-delivered-car-with-agreed-items-not-done-20080801129857.html

I entered into an agreement with Jaguar Central (Cailifornia)(Mike Cummings)to purchase a restored 1974 Jaguar E-Type Car. Part of the agreement was that I would have myself, or an inspector check the car before it was shipped to me in Florida. When JC said the car was ready for inspection I flew a gentleman in from Nevada who owns two of these cars and if very familiar. My inspector inspected the car and reported some items on the car that needed to be taken care of. Mike Cummings and my inspector signed the list of items to be rectifed before delivery. Mike Cummings assured me the list would be completed before delivery, but he would need about one week to complete the list. I then wired payment for the car in full.

About one week later before the pickup occured I asked Mike Cummings , Is everything on the list complete, he replied the list is done. Mike Cumings was also to inlcude with the shipment of the car the original bumpers and overriders that I had paid for seperate from the car.

When the car arrived to me in Jupiter FL, the car would not even run. 75% of the items on the list had not been completed. This included A/C not working, car not charging due to bad alternator. I contacted Mike Cummings, he told me to stop whining, that he would make good on the parts, but not the labor to make the situation right. I said send me the parts, but that the labor also should be covered. To date he refuses to send any parts to me, or take care of the labor. It cost me 3100.00 for the repairs.

2 comments:

  1. Now Cummins is Whining in jail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cummins will spend many years behind bars! He's done! Lol!

    ReplyDelete