Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Doctor Greg Johnson's Swindle from Jaguar Central, Mike Cummins

Well add me to the unhappy and swindled customers of Mike And Cheryl Cummins AKA Jaguar Central!!!!!!!!! I purchased a "perfet" Jaguar 1967 E-Type from Jaguar Central. When I finally received delivery of the car (4 months after I paid for a car that was represented as already done) I found 66 items not right or non-functional on the car. The car was immediately retured to Mike Cummins who then took 10 months to "fix those items." When I had the car deilevered the 2nd time I took it to the gas station to fill the empty fuel tank. As I filled the tank the gasoline ran out of the tank and into the trunk and then noto the pavement. Frankly we almost blew-up in a fire ball. The car went back to Cummins who "worked" on it for the next 9 months (most of the other origianl items were never fixed). While at Jaguar Central in Ontario, CA for repair, Mike and Cheryl Cummins took my car to JCNA sanctioned events -- without my knowledge and permission. The Cummins even used my car to shuttle potential customers (JCNA members) around town -- without my knowledge and permission. When I asked Cummins why my car was taking so long to fix, Cummins lied to me, stated he was waiting on some special order parts, my car could not be driven. Cummins used used me, my car and used JCNA to commit misrepresentation and fraud within the JCNA community. The items Cummins was supposed to fix never got resolved, however he did fix the leaky fuel tank. After 22 months from original purchase I had a tow truck remove the car from his shop and took it home. He was not working on it and I was concerned that he was robbing parts off of my car for other projects. The guy and his business practices are major bad news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cummins is a HACK! That born Loser will pay for his crimes!

    ReplyDelete