Tuesday, August 25, 2009

$200,000+ Fraud -- Claus Aaroe's Story RE: Jaguar Central, Mike Cummins, Cheryl Cummins -- www.directory.pe.com

See http://directory.pe.com/jaguar+central.9.1671487p.home.html

I purchased 3 cars from Jaguar Central/Mike and cherylCummins May 2007 - may 2008. Cars were to be fully restored to concurs condition in 4-6 months. Paid US$220,000 total. Jaguar Central/Mike Cummins did not restore any of the cars per our agreement. After 2 years+, I demanded return of the 3 cars, found them to be in junk condition, worth no more than US$20,000 for all three.  jaguar central refuses to hand over original parts for my cars.

Mike Cummins told me he was a certified JCNA judge. Mike Cummins told me he was a premier restoration expert in the Jaguar community and a highly respected by JCNA in the USA. Mike Cummins told me he had restored 100 point cars and won numerous awards at JCNA sanctioned events.I checked an found the standings on the JCNApages. Based on this impressive starting point, I entered into contracts with Jaguar Central/Mike Cummins. (assuming,that no club would allow crooked members operating via their "name".

I have since learned Mike Cummins is not/has never been a certified JCNA judge. I have since learned Mike Cummins has committed fraud and theft to at least 5 additional people in the Jaguar community -- totaling more than $500,000 in damages. I have since learned the car Mike Cummins claimed received 100 points at JCNA sanctioned events was not owned by Mike Cummins, in fact, Cummins did not even restore the car, it was restored by another restoration facility in Wisconsin. This is the reason for my posting on the JCNA site. I do not want to see anyone else in the Jaguar community injured by Jaguar Central or Mike Cummins.

I am 56 years old, retired, had to mortgage my home to purchase the 3 cars, thought I could bring the cars to Denmark to keep 1 and resell 2 and make a few dollars. I am now in danger of losing my home due to the misrepresentation and fraud committed by Jaguar Central and Mike Cummins. By the way, Mike uses his wife Cheryl Cummins (Cheryl Koop-Cummins) as his 'front person'.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that Cummins Bum gets locked up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone have info about how Cheryl Cummins avoided being sent to jail? From what I understand mike Cummins was convicted and sentenced to six years in prison. Why is Cheryl not locked up? From what I hear cheryl is now dating a guy who knows nothing about her crimes and she claims she was never married to mike Cummins.

    ReplyDelete