Friday, September 18, 2009

Kenny Hudson's Story -- Misrepresentation and Fraud by Mike Cummins

I was also ripped off by Mike Cummins. I took him to court and I won my case. I'm a broker and I sold him three E Type Roadsters and many spare Roadster parts for $65,000. He agreed to pay my 10% commission and he was very nice to me until he picked up the cars. He stopped returning my phone calls and when I finally got him on the phone and he made all kinds of crazy and racist threats to me. After I won my case he had the nerve to file an appeal. I also won the appeal! He finally paid me after I filed for a hearing of examination in court. Mike failed to show up for that hearing and the judge issued an arrest warrant on Mike for not showing up to court. I emailed Mike and told him that he was going to be arrested and, he called me right away and payed off the judgement! I had many people in Europe and the USA that wanted to purchase the cars from me and I chose to sell him the cars because he was a local JCNA member. I've dealt with many strange and shady people in my 25 years in he car business. I can honestly say that Mike is the worst person I ever dealt with! Trust me you do not want to be associated with Mike Cummins! You really need to remove him from membership! I attached one of my court documents to this email.
Best Regards,

Kenny Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment